9.16.2008

Vacation!


My stay in Niamey is almost over. Swear-In for the new volunteers went well. I had an excellent birthday. Thanks to all those in Niger, America, and elsewhere for all the birthday wishes.

I'm leaving tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at 5:00 am. I'm headed to Benin, Togo, Ghana, and Burkina Faso. It will be the first time I've left Niger since I arrived over a year ago.

I've posted some pictures recently and wanted you to have something to look at while I was gone. I'll get a post of my vacation travels when I return.

Science Camp (not finished uploading)
Map Project
Calendar

Read about these projects in the last two posts, here and here.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. The calendar is absolutely gorgeous.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time that I read one of the posts, I am amazed. "I know the guy that is doing that!" It's awesome. I'm gald you had a good vacation, and a merry birthday. Miss you buddy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna be honest, I haven't really been reading this blog. But it's a slow work day so I've just read every single entry, so I don't feel so bad anymore.

    Good to hear from you on the facebook. Enjoy being out and about in Africa.

    ReplyDelete