11.04.2007

Pictures!

Well, I hope by the time you click this link that I've been able to get more photos uploaded. Quite a painful task! I have about 20 uploaded now and hope to have about twice that when finished. If not, maybe I can load the rest when I go to do the next radio show.

Most of the pictures on here are from the first three months of training. If I get them all up there will be some pictures of my house. Probably won't get a chance to label or describe any of them, but as they say, "Pictures are worth... something".

Enjoy:

http://picasaweb.google.com/william.e.jones/NigerTake1

It's been nice to be in Maradi for a few days with cold drinks, fans, electricity, English speakers, and meat (I hope I didn't leave anything out). I'm headed back out to the bush tomorrow and I'll be back in around Thanksgiving, enjoy your food!

******

I've been here for two and a half hours and I don't think I'll get any more uploaded. Enjoy what's here and I'll get more up as soon as I can.

7 comments:

  1. William, thanks for sharing your pictures and your experience. I'm very proud of you and I'm keeping you and my son in my prayers. Love you, Mama Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. William, I loved seeing the pictures! I know that village absolutely loves you. They are very lucky to have you there. Take care, Chrisi

    ReplyDelete
  3. William,
    I am glad you were finally able to put some pictures up. It helps a lot when trying to imagine how you are living over there. My favorite picture is the one with the little girl with pierced ears - she is absolutely beautiful! I also like the ones of the monkey - how fun! I cannot wait to see more. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us all! Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
    Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey William, what you are doing looks pretty amazing... oh except for the growing of that terrible facial hair. Take care of yourself. I love you.
    Matt
    p.s. Is it against the rules to convert the people of Niger into becoming Auburn fans? Because that is something I feel they need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, cuz! Awesome pics! I guess pretty soon I'll get to see some of them with my own eyes. Can't wait for the end of January! Take care, Love you cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. William,
    I am glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself over there. I would have to say that you are doing some pretty amazing things. You are also getting to see some of the world that some of us may never see. The pics you took were awesome and i look forward to seeing many more. The landscape in the area you are in is beautiful in its own way. I am proud of you cuz and i really mean that. Good luck at everything and thanks for keeping us all informed of your adventures. Love ya cuz...

    ReplyDelete
  7. william, i'm so interested in what you are doing there in niger. how amazing. i always knew that you were capable of greatness and it wonderful to see you give your time to something like this.

    ReplyDelete