12.25.2007

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas. I just wanted to let you know that I added captions to all of my the pictures I put up in the last few posts and I added links to my friends blogs so that you can see what they are up to. So, check out all the new stuff and I'm sorry I haven't gotten a good post up lately, but there has been a lot going on and I'll get you updated soon.

Enjoy your friends and family for me during the holiday season. It's a strange/difficult time to be away from home. Fortunately, we will all be back into our normal routines soon enough. I'll be heading back out to my region in a couple of days. Hopefully from there I'll be able to sit down and really type a detailed post.

5 comments:

  1. William,
    It was difficult celebrating Christmas with you so far away, but I am glad we were able to communicate by phone. It sounds like you and the other volunteers were able to keep each other company and provide support. I think you will look at the Christmas holidays differently when you return home and never take the time with loved ones for granted.

    Wishing you a safe return to your village,

    Mom

    “Arf, Arf” from Goldie and Tucker
    “Meow, Meow” from Billy, Frank, and Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  2. William
    Like Mom said it was difficult celebrating Christmas without you being here. It was really strange waking up Christmas morning without you or Jacob being here with us. We had a nice trip to Dothan for our visit with Jacob, Amber and her family. All the Jones families enjoyed talking with you while we were in Opp.

    Godspeed on your travels.

    Love Dad

    p.s. "Arf, Arf" from Katie Spade too. She and Tucker have been playing chase in the den this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henri and I are in Sanfrancisco and katie is celebrating with your mom and dad getting more spoiled! We think and speak of you often and hope you peace and safety. Talk to you soon. TH & H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Willie,

    We certainly miss you! I hope things are going well. We enjoyed looking at your pictures!

    Merry Christmas!

    Love,
    Aunt Wendy & Family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey buddy,
    I was thinking about driving up there to Africa for New Years. Maybe if you some off time we can go by the Jack Daniels Distillery, I've heard it is pretty cool... oh wait, I am thinking about Tennessee again. Oh well, Have a merry New Years.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete