1.21.2007

Interview

I have now completed the application and medical survey necessary to go forward with what is becoming a far more lengthy application process than first expected. On Thursday, January 25th at 11:00 am (Eastern) I have an in-person interview with my recruiter, who is a lovely woman to talk with. The one time I met her she was very polite and enthusiastic, so I look forward to being interviewed by her. At this point I am very excited about my interview, but I'm sure that my nerves will creep up as the time ticks down. Wish me luck and I'll update after my interview.

1 comment:

  1. William,
    My congratulations on your recent
    engagement, and now on this exciting
    adventure with the Peace Corps. I
    hope all goes well with the rest of
    your application process. Looking
    forward to hearing more about your
    expected travels.

    Brenda Parker

    ReplyDelete